National Drive Electric Week
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us Saturday, September 16th at
Los Angeles’ beautiful new State Historic Park
Get Behind the Wheel of a Plug-In Electric Vehicle!
Electric vehicles (EVs) are fun to drive, are less expensive and more convenient to fuel than gasoline
vehicles, are better for the environment, promote local jobs and reduce our dependence on petroleum.
Don’t miss out on our 2017 event!
- Experience the excitement of driving a range of EVs
• Talk to EV owners who already have made the switch
• Learn about the “Charge Up L.A.” rebate program for home and workplace charging infrastructure
• Discover BlueLA, an all-electric car sharing service coming to Los Angeles
• Find out more about EV federal and state incentives, plus solar power and home energy efficiency
• Bring the family to enjoy kids’ activities, food trucks, vendors, EV displays and lots of fun!
First 600 test drivers get FREE coupons for food from participating food trucks